Ever wanted to make a career in Hospitality, Food Trades or Tourism? WCIG and William Angliss Institute have banded together to assist you to make that a reality.
William Angliss Institute has partnered with WCIG to deliver training this semester that is specifically designed to prepare students for further study at William Angliss in second semester (starting July 2020).
The course will be available at the William Angliss Institute city campus. It focuses on skills that are required in Angliss courses and related industries, such as food trades, hospitality and tourism. Students will improve their skills in reading, writing, numeracy, digital literacy, oral language and learning. The course is one day per week on Tuesdays from 9am to 3:30pm and runs for 18 weeks.
*Tuition fee is free for eligible students. Material fees may apply. Please RSVP to secure a place – only 10 spots remain available.
William Angliss Institute, 555 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000
17/03/2020 10am to 12pm
*Please bring your Medicare card/ Healthcare card
Every Tuesday, 18 weeks from 24/03/2020 to 21/07/2020 (no class on 14/04/2020 due to Easter)
Below is the eligibility criteria for a participant to receive Free tuition through the ACFE program.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Asylum seekers in specified visa categories, referred by Jobs Victoria Employment Network providers to pre-accredited pre-employment programs
- A prisoner held at a prison, within the meaning of the Corrections Act 1986
- Detained under the Mental Health Act 1986; or the Crimes (Mental Impairment and Unfitness to be Tried) Act 1997 or the Sentencing Act 1991 at the Thomas Embling Hospital
- Detained (other than on weekend detention) under the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005 or the Sentencing Act 1991 or who is held on remand in the Malmsbury Juvenile Justice Centre or Parkville Youth Residential Centre
- Enrolled at school
For more information, please contact Naomi on 03 9689 3437