WCIG provides Support Coordination for NDIS participants to assist them to implement their NDIS plan. A member of our Support Coordination team will meet with you, ensuring that they have a thorough understanding of your needs, likes and interests, so we can recommend the best possible service to suit your needs.
We utilise our networks and extensive experience in disability services to help you to navigate the NDIS through the different stages, while empowering you to be independent in the implementation of your plan.
Our Support Coordinators can help you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and goals
- Identify services and providers that best suit your needs
- Offer you options and choice
- Build your capacity to implement your own supports in the future
- Connecting you with mainstream service, community, informal and formal supports
- Negotiate and obtain quotes for support
- Develop service agreements and create service bookings with chosen providers
- Arrange any assessments required to determine the nature and type of funding required
- Monitor your NDIS plan outcomes and spending
- Support with redeveloping goals for new plans
- Decide the budget for each support type and advise any relevant plan manager of the breakdown of funds
- Provide the NDIA with reports on outcomes and success indicators within the NDIA required timeframes
Contact our Disability team about your plan using the form below and we will get in contact as soon as we can.