Disability Employment Services
Our Disability Employment Services assist people who live with an illness, injury or disability to prepare for, find and keep a meaningful job.
At WCIG we tailor our assistance to your needs and create individual plans that incorporate achievable career milestones and goals, by doing so we can help you find the right job.
Are you looking for work? WCIG can assist you to find and keep a meaningful job.
We provide our DES services as part of the Working Communities Network, or WCNjobs, across a wide area of Melbourne and its surrounds.
Assistance can include:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview techniques and training
- Use of onsite computers for job searching
- Help with travel to or from a job interview or new workplace
- Appropriate clothing for work and/or other work related equipment
- Workplace modifications
- Regular on the job support for at least one year
- Links to education and training
- Access to counselling services
To find out more about DES, call us on (03) 9689 3437 or leave us some details and we will be in touch as soon as we can.