Being made redundant from a role can be a challenging time and can contribute to stress and uncertainty. People who have faced redundancy often need to consider new skills or even a change in career.
Transition Services Panel is a federally funded program that is specifically designed to assist affected people gain the self-belief and skills required to re-enter the workforce in as short a time frame as possible, often in a totally new role.
Transition Support Packages can be tailored but include:
- A Comprehensive Vocational Skills Assessment
- Preparing, Planning and Applying for Jobs
- Resilience Training
- Language Literacy and Numeracy Support
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Management Information
- Exploring Self-Employment Options
- Health and Wellbeing Awareness Support
- Industry Awareness Experience
Eligibility to this program may vary depending on your situation; however, if you are an employee facing redundancy, an employer considering restructure that would result in redundancies or if you are a jobactive provider, contact us to discuss what we can do for you.