Stepping Forward - Preparing for Work
Stepping Forward for Work is a job search skills program
This program aims to assist participants to prepare for finding and securing employment
About this Course
- Improve job search skills
- Effective interview preparation
- Optimise personal presentation
- Explore pathways into employment
- Identify suitable career options
- Consider further education
- Identify employment opportunities
Duration and Location
Stepping Forward is run 2 days per week over 5 weeks.
St Albans - July 2019
Geelong - September 2019
Stepping Forward is free for eligible jobseekers, contact us to find out if you are eligible.
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Practical pathways to employment