Stepping Forward - Preparing for Work
Stepping Forward for Work is a job search skills program
This program aims to assist participants to prepare for finding and securing employment
About this Course
- Improve job search skills
- Effective interview preparation
- Optimise personal presentation
- Explore pathways into employment
- Identify suitable career options
- Consider further education
- Identify employment opportunities
Duration and Location
Stepping Forward is run 2 days per week over 5 weeks.
Regular commencements are scheduled across Melbourne and Geelong. Contact us below to find out more!
Stepping Forward is free for eligible jobseekers, contact us to find out if you are eligible.
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Practical pathways to employment