WCIG is offering a free, short, accredited training course, as a mixture of online and workplace–based learning. This skill reflects the skill requirements for work in employment services and is for individuals seeking to broaden their skills in working with job seekers to gain employment.
This course will enable participants to gain knowledge and be able to:
- Identify key requirements of government contract
- Comply with contractual requirements
- Monitor and improve contractual compliance
- Access employment, labour market, education and training information
- Link employment, labour market, education and training information to work practice
- Maintain own knowledge of employment, labour market, education and training information
- Blended learning (online learning and workplace-based assessment)
- Student must have access to digital resources to access Zoom meeting session
12 Weeks Part-Time
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Resident
- Written Questioning
If you’d like to chat to us, please email email@example.com or call us on 0401 949 142.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.