Financial Literacy is vital for individuals to make informed decisions about their finances
Learn how to become confident in developing a personal budget and other money-based skills
About this Course
This program provides individuals with the essential numeracy skills required to create a personal budget and navigate finances.
- Recognise the link between attitudes and approaches to managing money
- Prioritise your spending by applying the concept of needs and wants
- Identify ways to reduce expenses and create a budget
- Plan for unexpected life events
- Understand the positive impacts of using appropriate bank accounts
- Avoid dangerous debt and manage credit history
- Recognise the potential cost of credit cards
- Recognise the benefits of effectively managing superannuation
Duration and Location
Duration: 66 hours, 1 day per week over 11 weeks
Footscray | Sunshine | St Albans | Werribee | Melton | Geelong | Corio
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Practical pathways to employment