Health & Wellbeing
Blueprint Life and Living Skills workshops focus on key practical areas essential to building personal independence.
Workshops cover cooking on a budget, personal hygiene, preparing for employment, navigating common adult decisions involving finances and managing positive mental health.
Blueprint Life and Living Skills
An honest look into individual wellbeing and strategies to build resilience, develop self-care and instil harm minimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of youth-friendly doctors, bulk billing and Medicare
- Mental health awareness, effective strategies and coping skills
- Promotion of positive wellbeing
- Anger management and physical health
- Access to support agencies and resources
Duration and Location
Duration: 3 hours
Footscray | Sunshine | St Albans | Werribee | Melton | Geelong | Corio
Contact the RTO team to find out about our next course.
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- Government funded places available*
- Practical pathways to employment
- Enrolment or further information
*Eligibility criteria apply, contact us for more information