Blueprint Life and Living Skills workshops focus on key practical areas essential to building personal independence.
Workshops cover cooking on a budget, personal hygiene, preparing for employment, navigating common adult decisions involving finances and managing positive mental health.
Blueprint Life and Living Skills
Practical steps toward instilling vital knowledge for people to exercise self-care and general life skills while living independently.
- Managing money; including bills, household and personal expenses and avoiding debt
- Accommodation options and understanding private rental leases
- Managing contracts such as mobile phones, credit cards and loans
- Understanding and accessing financial entitlements
Duration and Location
Duration: 3 hours
Footscray | Sunshine | St Albans | Werribee | Melton | Geelong | Corio
Footscray - July 2019
Footscray - August 2019
Footscray - September 2019
Footscray - October 2019
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- Government funded places available*
- Practical pathways to employment
- Enrolment or further information
*Eligibility criteria apply, contact us for more information