Blueprint Life and Living Skills workshops focus on key practical areas essential to building personal independence.
Workshops cover cooking on a budget, personal hygiene, preparing for employment, navigating common adult decisions involving finances and managing positive mental health.
Blueprint Life and Living Skills
Employability Skills assists individuals to work toward building a career path based upon their personal interests and goals. This can include further education, training or entry to employment.
- Understanding the benefits of education, training and employment
- Using advice to make informed choices
- Preparation for job searching, including applications and interview techniques
- The importance of effective communication
Duration and Location
Duration: 3 hours
Footscray | Sunshine | St Albans | Werribee | Melton | Geelong | Corio
Contact the RTO team to find out about our next course.
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- Government funded places available*
- Practical pathways to employment
- Enrolment or further information
*Eligibility criteria apply, contact us for more information