Blueprint Life and Living Skills workshops focus on key practical areas essential to building personal independence.
Workshops cover cooking on a budget, personal hygiene, preparing for employment, navigating common adult decisions involving finances and managing positive mental health.
Blueprint Life and Living Skills
Personal Presentation educates individuals about the importance of personal presentation and hygiene in order to build self-esteem and confidence.
- The impact of personal hygiene upon overall good health
- The effect of personal presentation on social interactions and employment opportunities
- Keeping a clean household, including what to clean, how to clean it and when
Duration and Location
Duration: 3 hours
Footscray | Sunshine | St Albans | Werribee | Melton | Geelong | Corio
Footscray - July 2019
Footscray - August 2019
Footscray - September 2019
Footscray - October 2019
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- Government funded places available*
- Practical pathways to employment
- Enrolment or further information
*Eligibility criteria apply, contact us for more information