Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) is a free training program that helps eligible job seekers learn the skills they need to get the job they want. The program focuses on improving language, reading, writing and numeracy skills.
WCIG’s SEE program provides up to 2 years of English language, literacy and numeracy training to eligible individuals. SEE provides individuals access to the training and support they need to gain stable employment.
SEE program is:
- A FREE program
- Offered on a full time or part-time basis (10 – 25 hours per week) to eligible jobs seekers (aged 15 to pension age)
- A training of up to 2 years and aims to provide learners with an opportunity to successfully complete qualification they are enrolled in
- A program that may offer a work experience as a part of the training
- You can still look for work
- Based on your goals for the future
- Delivered in a supportive adult learning environment
- Delivered by highly qualified specialist teachers
- Delivered in small class sizes
- A program that offers pathways to employment and/or further education
For further information, please read more about SEE here.
Story of success: Driving into the Future – Learning For Employment
SEE is funded by the Federal Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business.
- Explore further study and employment pathways
- Improve your language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Build skills to prepare to find a job
- Increase your confidence
Contact us using the form below or call (03) 9689 3437