SEE focuses on preparing to find work, further education options, learning life and living skills and reaching positive personal goals at your own pace. Be supported to take the next step in life.
Ask yourself, do any of these apply to you?
- I’m thinking of doing an apprenticeship or traineeship
- I’d like to think about going to TAFE or Uni
- I’d like to find a job
- I should work on my English and maths skills
- I’m not sure what I really want to do!
- I’d love somewhere I can connect with people around my age who are in a similar situation
Work on finding your goals and achieving them in a supportive and positive environment!
We provide both a youth stream for young people aged 15 – 25 years of age in Ascot Vale and an English as an Additional Language stream for people aged 26 – 65 in Roxburgh Park.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
You are eligible for the SEE program if you are:
- 15-64 years old
- Registered as a job seeker with Centrelink
- Not a full-time student
- Meet the rules on visa status and benefits
HOW DO I GET REFERRED?
You can be referred to the program by the Department of Human Services (DHS) and Employment Service Providers, including:
- Disability Employment Services
- Community Development Program
- Transition to Work
*The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Enrolments are open and ongoing, you can join in at any time.
Contact us using the form below or call (03) 9689 3437