Are you ready for your next step?
Our program supports participants looking to overcome certain barriers blocking them from engaging in education, training and employment. We can provide necessary support to create simple pathways into further education or initiating employment pathways.
Our Skills Reconnect Coaches work to:
- Identify learning and career goals
- Develop a tailored plan in conjunction with the individual to meet their goals
- Provide financial assistance including travel assistance, identification costs and course fees.
Where is the program delivered?
It all starts with a one-on-one consultation at a time and place that suits you.
The program is offered in the local government areas of Maribyrnong, Hobsons Bay, Brimbank, Wyndham and Melton. Our team works closely with a broad range of service providers across these local government areas to allow for effective referral and support for the participants.
Who is eligible?
The program is available to individuals:
- Aged 20 – 64 who have been unemployed for 6+ months*
- Aged 17 – 19 who is not engaged in education or training for six months or more*
- Aged 17 – 24 who have been, or are currently on, Youth Justice Order
- Asylum Seekers who are the holders of Bridging Visa Class e (BVE); Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or Temporary Protection Visa (TPV)
*must not be engaged in education or training for six months or more.
Click the image to download the brochure
Funding for Skills First Reconnect is provided by the Victorian Government through the Department of Education and Training.