3. Course Enrol
5. Thank you
10. Annual Reports
- Social Enterprise
- 12 Days of Christmas - It's a Wrap!
- Jack and Joe - AccessAbility Day Success
- Supporting Leadership for Women with Disability
- WCIG Celebrates a New Face and Welcomes you to Join!
- GOAL Program Kicks off for Western Bulldogs Community Foundation
- We Are Live! - WCIG's New Look
- Welcoming Our New Strategic Directions
- NDIS & Employability Pilot Programs Success
- Upcoming Courses: May - July 2019
- New Horizons - Glen's Western Springboard Success
- WCIG celebrates new partnership with Western Bulldogs Community Foundation
- Boosting Financial Literacy for locals @ Moonee Valley City Council
- Join us! Western Bulldogs Community Foundation Workplace Tours!
- Strength in Numbers - Grant's Story
- Good News - Superstar Alex and his journey with our Sunshine team
- Sahil's Story - Cadetship of Dreams!
- 11th Annual Board Achievement Awards recognises the individual excellence of staff and participants
- Hot off the Press: Introducing Better Futures
- We're Hiring! Part-time Compliance Officer/Coordinator (6 month Maternity Contract)
- Build the Skills to Study and Work in Food Trades, Hospitality and Tourism
- Our response so far - WCIG and COVID19 as at 16 March 2020
- We're Still Here! Service Update - 31 March 2020
- WCIG is Working for Victoria
- Determination and a New Network - Vice's Story
- The world is looking scary and different... so why is it the perfect time to join our youth SEE class?
- Employment Vacancy - Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Seymour, VIC)
- COVID-19 Emergency Relief Services - Updated information for Melbourne's West & general info for everyone
- Erica's story - a sense of self and stability leaving out-of-home care
- Noreen's NDIS Story - making things as easy as possible when life has other ideas
- "Dreams are still within reach, there's just an extra step" - teaming up with William Angliss Institute to give students a chance
- Strength in connections and resilience - Henare's NDIS journey
- Nancy's traineeship opens so many new doors!
- It doesn't matter when you start, there's always a beginning for you - read about Alan's effort
- COVID Update - Some of our students are gradually returning to the classroom, this is what you need to know
- Katherine comes out of her shell with our NDIS team
- WCIG Celebrates Learn Local Achievements Through Skills First Reconnect