Are you interested in pursuing a career in the children’s service industry but keen to develop your literacy and numeracy before you enter formal education?
Introduction into Early Childhood Education and Care will help you to develop our literacy and numeracy skills needed to work within the Children’s Services industry. You will gain entry-level literacy and numeracy skills to build a strong foundation for future vocational courses. The course is a stepping stone to better understand these concepts and terms when you encounter them in a vocational course.
Duration and Locations
Duration: 8 weeks
Location: WCIG Footscray
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- *ACFE funded: FREE
- Full fee: $80
- Materials (all participants): $10
*Eligibility: Individuals are eligible for ACFE funding if they are Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or holders of an Australian permanent visa.
Why Study with Us?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- *This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Eligibility criteria apply
- Practical pathways to employment
Interested in this course, but want more information. Our expert training team can give you as much information as you need so you know studying in Introduction into Early Childcare Education and Care is right for you.