Are you interested in gaining accredited training and acquiring the skills required to work within the employment services sector?
WCIG is offering a free, short, accredited training course, as a mixture of online and workplace–based learning. The Entry into Care Roles Skillset (CHCSS00114) course reflects the skill requirements you need for working in the employment services sector and will help you broaden your skills in working with job seekers to gain employment.
This course will assist you in gaining the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify key requirements of government contract
- Comply with contractual requirements
- Monitor and improve contractual compliance
- Access employment, labour market, education and training information
- Link employment, labour market, education and training information to work practice
- Keep up to date with employment, labour market, education and training information
Duration: 10 Weeks Part-Time | 60 Hours
- Blended learning (online learning and workplace-based assessment)
- Student must have access to digital resources to access Zoom meeting session
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Resident
- Case study
- Role play
*This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Why Study with WCIG?
- Small class sizes
- Supportive study environment
- *This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Eligibility criteria apply
- Practical pathways to employment
Interested in this course, but want more information. Our expert training team can give you as much information as you need so you know the Entry into Roles Skillset course* is right for you.