Are you keen on skills you need to work within the employment services sector?
Employment Services Skills Set (CHCSS00109) is a free, short, accredited training course, offered as a mixture of online and workplace–based learning. This skill reflects the skill requirements for work in employment services and is for individuals seeking to broaden their skills in working with job seekers to gain employment.
This course will enable participants to gain knowledge and be able to:
- Identify key requirements of government contract
- Comply with contractual requirements
- Monitor and improve contractual compliance
- Access employment, labour market, education and training information
- Link employment, labour market, education and training information to work practice
- Maintain own knowledge of employment, labour market, education and training information
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Resident
- Written Questioning
- Blended learning (online learning and workplace-based assessment)
- Student must have access to digital resources to access Zoom meeting session
12 Weeks Part-Time
Click here for our course fees
Training services are provided to eligible individuals with Funds made available by the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments.
Individuals with disability are encouraged to access the training subsidised through the Skills First Program.
Enrolment in a government funded place may impact on your ability to access future government funding.
Enrolments and enquiries welcome at any time, classes are ongoing and individually paced. If you don’t see a date or time that suits you, contact us to explore flexible learning options.
Interested in studying a Employment Services Skills Set with WCIG but want more information? Our expert training team can answer any questions you have to help you make the next step.