As an employer, our Transition to Work service can offer you:
- support in developing pre-employment skills training relevant to your business and the labour market
- coordinating work experience placements at your business for eligible participants to assess whether they will fit into your business and meet your requirements
- guidance in wage subsidies of up to $10,000 (GST inclusive) if you provide ongoing employment and training to young people aged between 15 to 24 years.
- post-placement support to ensure both you and your new employee are satisfied and expectations are being met
- You can also learn more about the new Workforce Australia employment service on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment website